FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO BE CONTACTED
Hurricane Impact Windows, Miami’s Finest
We are a hurricane impact window and door company in Miami, FL that stands for quality, professionalism and peace of mind.
We offer the latest technologies in windows and doors, storefront systems, curtain wall and railings for both commercial and residential applications.
Our dedicated professionals work together as a team to provide our clients with a smooth process and an end result which is second to none.
Are You Ready To Get Impact Windows For Your Miami Home?
Installation is the foundation of our company we are also authorized distributors for a wide range of the top manufacturers, so we can customize proposals to fit all projects both large and small.
We work with the most advanced engineering systems to ensure superior elegance and the best functionality with the highest ratings in energy efficiency, noise reduction and protection.
We also offer a wide range of designs, colors, finishes, glass and options for your project.
Our extensive product lines are designed to adapt to the demands of your project regardless of your budget, maintaining the highest quality standards and complying with all State of Florida and Miami Dade Building Codes.
Our Installation team is extremely knowledgeable and is able to deliver a quality installation by overcoming any challenges that your project could provide.
Our team has many years of experience in remodeling, retrofit & new construction projects both residential and commercial in Miami.
We have worked on a wide range of projects from single family homes to Mid & Hi Rise condominiums in Miami and surrounding areas. We also provide a range of services that will give you a complete package of installation without the headaches of dealing with different trades.
In addition, some of the benefits to working with our company are:
- We are owned and operated by a specialized glass & glazing contactor and general contractor.
- We are Bonded to $10,000,000 +
- We are insured to $5,000.000 +
- We have great longstanding relationships with quality large & small manufactures.
- We have a long track record of large & small successful projects.
- In keeping with our commitment to put safety first, all installers have been certified and trained in fall protection and OSHA 10-30 hour course. We also have a long-standing accident free safety record with OSHA.
Please contact our office directly for estimation & sales and thank you for your time and the opportunity to earn your business.
To request more information, give us a call today at (305)307-8051.