Hurricane Protection for Your Home or Business
Proudly Serving Residents and Businesses in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton & South Florida
When you live in Florida, there are certain precautions you must take to protect your property. A worthwhile investment is purchasing hurricane glass impact windows and doors for your home or business, so you never have to worry about storm damage.
At The Window Guys Of Florida, we provide reliable hurricane protection to clients throughout West Palm Beach, FL. We have patio doors, secure windows, and more! We also provide window installation services. We offer a complete line of high-quality products you can count on to offer you the level of protection you need. To request more information, give us a call today at (561) 598-6295!
Why new Impact Windows and doors?
There are many reasons why to replace your old windows and doors with new Impact windows and doors, Here are some of the reasons:
- To protect your home against hurricanes without the need of the bulky hurricane shutters.
Note: If you purchase new shutters you still have old windows and doors. Shutters only protect against impact of debris against your old glass not against high wind negative pressure that the suction can still pull your windows out of the opening and allow for wind water to enter your home.
- Your old windows and doors are hard to operate.
- You are concerned about the safety of your Windows and doors.
- Noise reduction, with new Impact windows and doors you can reduce exterior noise dramatically
- Decrease Insurance premiums by about half in some cases.
- Forced Entry Security, Impact Windows and Doors do not only get tested for hurricane, but burglary resistance as well.
- Energy Efficiency, with your new impact windows and doors you will cool your home easier and reduce your energy bill consumption by 15%-25% depending on glass options.
- It’s the only investment to your property that not only increases your property value but pays for itself in insurance reduction costs and energy savings in the long run, while protecting your home from hurricanes and forced entry.
The services we offer include the following: