Impact Window & Door Manufacturers
For residents throughout South Florida, impact windows and impact doors are must-have features in every home and business. If you own or live in an older building, it may still have hurricane shutters.
It might seem like the bulk of the shutters would provide better protection, but in fact, only impact windows guard against both airborne debris and the immense pressure of high winds.
When you’re ready to improve the protection of your home and family with new impact windows and doors, call The Window Guys of Florida at (561) 598-6295 for a free estimate.
Durable, Hurricane Proof Glass Serving West Palm Beach, Boca Raton & South Florida
Nothing is more important than the protection of your family and the security of your home. Impact windows and doors can grant you peace of mind no matter what Mother Nature sends your way.
- Protection from storms: Impact windows and doors are specially constructed to withstand the force of airborne debris during a hurricane. These products are designed to maintain the atmospheric pressure inside your home, despite the high winds outside. This is important during a hurricane because if the winds breach the home, the damage will be significant.
- Protection from intruders: Impact windows and doors offer superior protection against would-be burglars. They help prevent the theft of your valuables and they protect your family from harm. In fact, their renowned theft protection may even lower your homeowner’s insurance premiums.
- Aesthetic appeal: Hurricane shutters are bulky and visually unappealing features that detract from the beauty of your home or business. Impact windows and doors are designed with aesthetics in mind. There are many decorative designs to choose from. You’re sure to find a style that seamlessly blends in with the other features of your home or business.
The Products We Carry
- ES Windows: These high-quality products are available for residential and commercial applications. They include impact single-hung, fixed, horizontal sliding, casement windows, and storefront, French, and sliding glass doors.
- PGT Industries: An industry leader, this company manufactures a complete line of trusted windows and doors. PGT Industries is known for its residential aluminum impact-resistant windows and doors, including the WinGuard®, PGT® Architectural Systems, and Eze-Breeze® products.
- WinDoor: WinDoor manufactures custom-designed aluminum and vinyl products. Their signature product is the Series 8000 Sliding Glass Door, which meets the standards of the new impact glazing codes.
- CR Laurence: This company designs a full line of glass and glazing products, including storefronts and window walls.
- Horton Automatics: Since 1960, this brand has been known for its superior automatic doors.
- Oldcastle®: A leading provider of architectural glass, this company is known for combining incredible strength and durability with aesthetic appeal across its product line.
- JELD-WEN: This is a leading designer of elegant and versatile impact windows and doors.
- Plastpro: Plastpro specializes in energy-efficient and moisture-resistant fiberglass entry doors.