A great way to improve the look of your home is to replace your entry doors with steel or fiberglass doors with a reliable impact door installation company. These doors are available with many options including decorative glass, smooth or true wood grain patterns and can be purchased with wood or steel frames for superior break-in protection.
Replacing an old or basic style door with a decorative series entry door can give your house a great appearance that will capture the attention of your guest and provide security against break-ins.
Here are some of the main features and benefits you’ll get from upgrading to a decorative steel or fiberglass door:
- Resist Nicks And Dents
- Four Times Greater Insulation Performance
- Will Never Rot, Crack, Split Or Warp
- Reinforced lockset area provides a rigid base for locksets
- True square-edge construction
- Energy-efficient polyurethane core
Steel Entry Doors
- Steel Edge With Reinforced Lockset And Hinge Area For Maximum Security
- Extremely Energy Efficiency Promotes Lower Heating And Cooling Costs
- Helps Eliminate Air Infiltration And Ice Build-up
- Panels won’t dent, crack, split or warp
- Interlocking steel edge
- Hinge Reinforcement with 12-gauge plate riveted inside each door
The biggest hold-back many home owners have when it comes to replacing their doors is the installation process. This is especially true when the new unit includes sidelights and/or transoms. But don’t let that stop you from having the door you want. We can professionally install it for you at a price that meets your budget.
So now that you know about the different styles and options that are available, we are a professional impact door installation company that can take the hassle out of the installation aspect, what are you waiting for? Well, here is all the information you need to get the work done without having to leave your home:
Providing you with the highest quality products not only makes you a happier customer, but it ensures you’re getting what you paid for, and that’s a door built to last a lifetime.
Here are a few of the advantages to choosing one of our entry doors from Albany Doors.
Fiberglass Entry Doors – Albany fiberglass doors provide the genuine look and feel of a real wood door; including a true stile-and-rail grain pattern but without the fallbacks associated with real wood.
Steel Entry Doors – Two-thirds of all illegal entries are made through doors. Steel edged doors are proven to be more secure than wood edge doors.
The Door Manufacturers We Provide:
- ES Windows
- Therma-Tru / Parksite
- BHI / Plastpro
- Dyke Industries / Jeld-Wen
- Florida Made Door / Masonite
- Mastergrain / Millwork
Contact us now to get more information by requesting a FREE Estimate from one of West Palm Beach’s best door companies, The Window Guys of Florida!